"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."
- Henry David Thoreau, Walden (via feellng)
"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome."
- Isaac Asimov (via observando)
"Life is too short when you think of the length of death."
- Sean Mangan (via observando)
"…I would begin to have thoughts, and feelings, and they are such sad things."
- Marcel Proust, from Swann’s Way (via mirroir)
(Source: violentwavesofemotion, via lit-ost)
"My mouth can’t translate the things my heart says."
- Jin Akanishi (via finalskin)
(Source: solonishi-jin, via priscillalsy)